To all our distributors: don't hesitate to ask for our high-quality promotional material that will make Happy Cube a success in your country.
- Good PracticesGood Practices
- Promotion MaterialPromotion Material
- Market PotentialMarket Potential
- Target groupsTarget groups
Some recommended Happy Cube retail practices for our distributors and shop-owners.
Demonstration - Contest
Organise a demonstration or contest and let people experience the good qualities of the Happy Cubes. Let teachers and pupils in schools discover the effects of using the 3D puzzles in their class.
Who is the fastest? Who can make a sensational big construction using many puzzle stones. Who can guess the right number of used stones? Make a bridge or a tower... This and several other statements encourage the puzzle game.
Order big colourful cubes to use them as an eye-catcher in your shop. Moreover you can use a demonstration video on a large screen so you can catch people's interest and give them more information about Happy Cube.
Promotion is a great way to attract new customers. Happy® has a wide range of promotional items such as leaflets, posters, movies and large Happy Cubes. Click on the pages below and get some inspiring ideas.
- 4cm x 4cm
- 5cm x 5cm
- 6cm x 6cm
- 7,5 cm x 7,5 cm
- 11cm x 11cm
- 15cm x 15cm
- 40cm x 40cm
Size 210 x 80 cm
Download several contemporary Happy Cube puzzle in store video animations in the download area (only with login).
Happy Cube puzzle 3D animation movie 2012:
Happy Cube puzzle 3D animation:
Have a look at our nostalgic in store videoanimations from the '90s on YouTube:
Happy Cube puzzle - VTM tv-spot 1992:
Happy Cube puzzle instore promotion 1993 - Toptoy DK:
Weetos Happy Cube puzzle commercial:
Mc Donald's foam Happy Cube Puzzle Commercial:
The Happy Cubes are wonderfull products to sell. When launched in the Netherlands and Denmark, they became a real hype and the talk of town. With the right advertisement and marketing it is possible to elicit a craze. For example…
- In Denmark in 1992 in one year we sold the cubes to 33% of the population (1 650 000 puzzles) with the aid of an instore video animation.
- In the Netherlands in 1990-1991 the Happy Cubes© came on the market as the Wirrel Warrel Cubes®. In less than 18 months, 5 000 000 puzzles were sold by the aid of posters, ads in magazines and newspaper articles.
Would you like to create the same success in your country? Together we will set up an original launch!
Happy Cube keeps you happy. Happy Cube is puzzling with head, heart and hands. It is the perfect puzzle for young and old, suitable for many target groups in different situations.
Kindergartens and crèches
Smart Cube and Little Genius are the best toys for the youngest and toddlers. These are safe toys and by playing children develop skills such as spatial awareness.
- an extremely easy model
- pieces are bigger sized
- the foam is safe
- possible to wash at 30°
- improves recognisability and stimulates language skills because of the different symbols printed on the puzzle stones
- develops spatial thinking
- possible to wash it at 30°
Toy-shops and bookstores
The entire Happy 3D Puzzle Collection and the Flower Surprise fit perfectly in toy-, game, stationary- and bookshops. The Happy Puzzle Collection can be integrated at school to develop mathematics skills as well as for students who have learning difficulties. Differentiation between students is goes easily.
Educational and schools
The Edu Cube Collection (Smart Cube and Happy Cube XL) is a special 3D puzzle cube selection for in the classroom or at home, with a guiding booklet or cards with challenges in different levels. Specialy for kindergartens and primary schools we have the Smart Cube Edu Pack, with 42 puzzles and teacher guidance cards.
Tabacco / magazines stores
We recommend the mini-combidisplay, a small display with a mix of puzzles next to the pay desk.
Departement stores and supermarkets
The Happy Cube Family in 6-packs and combi-display is a smashing point of sales.
Speciality stores with brainteasers
Puzzlefans get addicted with the entire Happy Puzzle Collection.
Happy desires from his distributors to:
- Love the Happy Cubes and be inspired by them. A good seller knows everything about the product he sells…
- Promote the cubes excellent in their country. So that they become a best-seller after a while.
- Recognise that it takes a while to introduce the product into the market.
- Buy and sell a huge quantity of puzzles each year.
- Appeal different segments of the market (toyshops, schools, bookstores…).
- Have their focus on selling the Happy Cubes, besides other quality products.