Playful development 4 kids
When children grow up 4 areas of development can be supported on a playful way by Happy Cube 3D puzzling:
- Sensory: The colourful Happy Cube puzzles stimulate the child’s fundamental senses of seeing and feeling. His/her mind is activated to discover the outside world. The EVA-material is pleasant and smooth as it has the same softness as the human skin.
- Fine motor skills: Fine motor skills are acquired when children pick up puzzle pieces between the thumb and finger, or combine puzzle pieces when building a cube or construction. Kids learn to coordinate between mind and body.
- Expression: A healthy child should be able to express his/her emotions. When playing with the Happy Cubes different emotions such as happiness, curiosity, disappointment, angriness and pride can be encountered and recognized at themselves and others. Through experience and guidance the child learns that persistence and positive thinking lead to success.
- Self-esteem: Self-esteem is an overall sense of achievement when a challenge is completed successfully. Finishing a Happy Cube helps the child to build up a stronger self-esteem with a better judgment of his own worth. Since there are many levels of difficulty every child will feel like a genius.
- Change resilience: To be successful the puzzle challenge must be approached from different angles and with changing strategies. Children learn how to handle changes and be flexible. In our ever-changing world these are key competences.
- Logical intelligence and lateral thinking: Happy Cube puzzles strengthen a child's intelligence of logic, sequence, conceptualization, reasoning and problem solving. First the child needs to understand the goal and rules of the puzzle game and transpose the challenge on the card into real puzzle action. Next he/she considers all possible strategies that may apply, relates the challenge to similar challenges in the past and selects one or a combination of strategies. Once the chosen strategy is executed, the kid monitors his/her success, and if necessary revises the strategy and/or starts over. Reflective questions can help here: When did you have a breakthrough? Are there any patterns worth remembering for the next challenge? Which strategy finally worked? What could you do differently?
- Creative intelligence: The possibilities of combining Happy Cubes into new structures and shapes are endless. The colours, shapes and symbols support the growth of a child's creativity. 2D, 3D or 3D+ puzzling, with one to six colours, so much puzzle potential at your fingertips.
- Linguistic intelligence: Linguistic intelligence is the ability to use sound and language to express yourself and to understand other people. The Happy Cubes, and certainly Little Genius, stimulate the language development since children will name the symbols printed on the puzzle pieces, as well as the colours and the puzzle constructions (eg. dog, flower, rocket, cube, bridge and tower).
- Spatial intelligence: Spatial intelligence deals with spatial judgment and the ability to visualize with the mind's eye. Playing with the Happy Cubes will definitely improve a child’s ability to solve spatial problems of navigation, visualization of objects from different angles and space, or to notice fine details. Happy cube 3D puzzles give children a three-dimensional insight like no other toy can.
- Concentration: Concentration is triggered and expanded because of the task tension while solving the puzzle challenge.
- Communication skills: Good communication skills lead a child to interact appropriately with others, perform cooperative tasks and become productive team members. Happy Cube instils productive social behaviour. Kids give each other tips and advice, they help and inspire each other, while seizing challenges and creating amazing constructions, together.
It is obvious that Happy Cube is excellent educational material, certainly in schools since teachers can differentiate between pupils. Every child can find the difficulty that fits his or her level of development and challenge. For example, a beginner starts with the blue Happy Cube and becomes a professional when finishing the purple Marble Cube. Experts can make big constructions while combining the whole Happy Cube Family together.